Friday, March 5, 2010

Playing Dress Ups!

The sky was absolutely miserable, feeling more like London than Brisbane. To top it off, I had the flu and was battling a sore throat/cough. However, none of that mattered because today, the Groom's Party finally got themselves organised and hired some suits! When Craig and his brother, Brett, walked out of those change rooms, I already knew their mum, Olga, was going to bawl. They looked very handsome in their "wade" suits. All they were missing was a top hat, coat watch & cane! Okay, okay, I probably shouldn't have been there. I should have waited to see Craig on the Big Day but he asked me to go! So my bad. But at least I made myself helpful by giving the Tailor information about colour-coordination. The sad thing is, the entire cost of the suit hire is like 1/2 the cost of my dress. ^^; Scary, scary. However, at least I've got the comfort of mind knowing that Craig will be just as dressed up on the day and he won't be rockin' up in board shorts & a pair of thongs. It might be a very popular Australian look but I probably would have re-acted Run Away Bride! (And yes, that was an awful movie.) Anyhow, that's the Gos for the day. Oh and for those attending, make sure you look out for Craig's Poker cuff links. That is, if he manages to get his hands on some! Wish him luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment